- Private Placement, Short Form, New Offering and IPO equity transactions
- Ascenta Finance has completed more than 15 separate transactions since foundation in 2006
- Funds raised/obtained from accredited and institutional accounts in Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and South America
- Enter into private equity transactions of between $500k and $10M
- Transactions include: Venture Capital and Seed
- A typical exit strategy of 3 to 5 years
- Advise buyers and sellers on amalgamations, reverse takeovers, spin-offs, acquisitions and buy-outs of unsupportive shareholders.
- Advisement throughout the IPO process including: sponsor selection, seed financing, share structuring, Board of Director selection and a successful initial public offering.